[mythtv-users] Options for tv-out without AGP

Todd Turner todd_a_turner at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 16:50:01 EDT 2003

I am building a mythbox out of a compaq deskpro EN
SFF, which only has 3 pci slots, no AGP.

I just bought a PCI Geforce 4 MX 440SE with S-Video
out and it works great with the 4363 version of the
nvidia driver (see the other thread Geforce 4 MX 440
SE and Overscan).

But I found a better deal, so I am going to return it
and get this card, gf4 MX 440 PCI with S-Video and DVI
out.

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduct.asp?description=14-145-052

Anybody have any experience with chaintech cards?

tt