[mythtv-users] Missing Icons and black box in EPG

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sun Sep 7 22:11:51 EDT 2003

Hi All,

When I run mythfrontend as my regular user, I don't have channel
icons.  When I run it as root, I have them.  Other than setuid rooting my
mythfrontend, can someone point me in the right direction on making those
icons appear?

On a different note, I have a bug in my EPG (CVS from last Friday) where I
have a black box in the upper left hand corner, behind the guide, that is
roughly the same size as my video box in the upper RH corner.  Anyone else
seeing this?

-Jeff