[mythtv-users] TV Wonder ugliness

Aran Cox spin at avalon.net
Mon Sep 8 15:34:49 EDT 2003

Have you tried tightening down the cable?  Or switching the cable
between the two cards?  My tv tuner cards seem very sensitive to
splitters, cables, connectors, etc.  I think RTJPEG looks better than
MPEG4, but YMMV.  Try RTJPEG at the same resolution as your PVR-250 and
set the quality to 220 or something.

To me though it sounds like you are describing a reception problem
though.