[mythtv-users] mythweb...' classic': error viewing recorded programs listing

Michael Janer michael at janernet.com
Tue Sep 9 13:59:02 EDT 2003

Thanks for the reply, and the info.  I will try to find that refrence in the
web files.  Anyways, as I stated before, I am a newbie to mythtv, and not that
strong in linux, so I did the install and config via apt-get, so whatever
version that is, is the one I have.  I have never done and upgrade; is it hard?
Again, thanks for the info

Michael Janer
michael at janernet.com
http://www.janernet.com