[mythtv-users] Different GuiWidth and GuiHeight for different user

Steele Price steele at xtcp.net
Tue Sep 9 16:52:39 EDT 2003

Actually... I'd like to do this based on the current resolution, then I
could switch between resolutions and it wouldn't shrink my gui down when I
get out of a high overscan setup on 720p.

Sometimes I want to switch over to 480P to watch DVDs without upscaling.

Steele Price
CTO
Digital Dreamhop
http://xtcp.net