[mythtv-users] Serial port Infrared Tx/Rx

Torry Akins takins at flatblacknova.com
Tue Sep 9 19:43:29 EDT 2003

I wasn't planning on it.  But now that I think about it, it would be a
lot nicer looking.

I am trying to find a dsub shell that works w/ a pc board mounted 9 pin
connector.

I am going to have 20 of these made at AP circuits in Canada.  After the
setup cost, they charge by the sq. in. So 20 isn't that much more than
1.

If they work, I would be happy to sell unpopulated boards at cost.

Torry