[mythtv-users] kt133 problem question

Craig O'Shannessy craig at ucw.com.au
Wed Sep 10 12:45:42 EDT 2003

I tried the "unmasqirq" off last night on my KT133 board, and it still
crashed about 2 hours later, watching live TV.

I'm almost certainly going to give up.  I've just ordered a DVB card, so I
don't think my 1GHz Athlon is up to digital mpeg decoding and analog
encoding and watching recordings at the same time, so I probably need to
anyhow.  This box seems stable as long as I'm not hammering the IO, it was
my development machine for years.  Make a nice gift I suppose.

Craig