[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend 1.1 crashing after upgrade?

Peter Koors mythaccess at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 23:28:47 EDT 2003

I upgraded to Mythtv V1.1 through the debian feed last week. Ever since I've been unable to watch live TV with the setup that worked in the past. I've upgraded the ivtv driver to the latest driver, thinking that perhaps this was the problem, but that didn't help.

I am able to record TV using cat /dev/video > foo.mpg, but choosing 'Watch TV' causes the whole system to freeze. No errors are reported in /var/log/messages

Any ideas?