[mythtv-users] Record duplicates?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Sep 10 13:42:49 EDT 2003

Sorry for the slow response, I've been out of town.

The "record new, expire old" never gets looked at if you still have the
same exact episode hanging around.  Myth sees the episode still in the
recorded table and doesn't waste time recording it again.  Otherwise
you'd have 2 copies of the same episode recorded at the same time.  I
guess this still doesn't handle shows where they don't have unique
title/subtitle/description info but it should work properly for shows
that do.

--

Chris