[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend 1.1 crashing after upgrade?

Peter Koors mythaccess at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 10:47:02 EDT 2003

Isaac,

Isaac Richards <ijr at po.cwru.edu> wrote:

I'd really like to get version 1.1, too! Where can I download it from!?!?!

<groan> I, of course, meant 0.11. Give a man who's been fighting to get myth working again, a break!

As primary author of myth, perhaps rather than wasting time and bandwidth with such comments, you could spare some thoughts to what my problem might be?

What might cause a C3-2 box to freeze when going into 'Watch TV' that used to work in 0.10?