[mythtv-users] Fwd: [ivtv-devel] modules.conf, loading ivtv 'above' or 'below'...?

Keith C linux at keithandjill.com
Wed Sep 10 14:25:19 EDT 2003

Ok, I'm ready to be told I'm completely wrong, but here's what I use in
modules.conf :

add above ivtv msp3400 saa7115 tuner
add below ivtv lirc_dev lirc_i2c

Here's what I think that means :

1.  Before you load ivtv, load msp3400, saa7115 and tuner
2.  After you load ivtv, load lirc_dev and lirc_i2c

In any case, this works really well for me.

Keith C