[mythtv-users] Myth in a "viewer only" configuration?

Grant Totten grantt at nortelnetworks.com
Wed Sep 10 16:43:31 EDT 2003

Joseph A. Caputo wrote:

> [...]
1.  The Twinhan VisionPlus VP-1020
(http://www.twinhan.com/english/solution/dtv/dst_card/dst_card.htm) is a
"budget" DVB-S card, mainly used in Europe but gaining popularity in
North America.  It doesn't include any MPEG-2 decoding hardware, leaving
that to your CPU, which is why it's the "budget" card.

2.  I've browsed the "cards" information in the DVB support of Myth CVS
and as far as I can tell, the Twinhan cards aren't supported.  Someone
please correct me on this if I'm wrong.

Thanks,
Grant