[mythtv-users] Questions about mythtv

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 11 12:17:04 EDT 2003

I think the feature he would like is a per-recording pre- and post-roll,
which doesn't exist yet in Myth.  The global option may not be of much use
to him if there is a wide variation in how loosely different channels adhere
to start/end times for programs.

Per-recording adjustment really wouldn't be that hard to implement; it just
needs one of the interested parties to work up a patch.  I don't think it's
currently very high on the to-do list for any of the active developers.

-JAC