[mythtv-users] Questions about mythtv

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Sep 11 09:33:00 EDT 2003

> I think the feature he would like is a per-recording pre- and post-roll,
> which doesn't exist yet in Myth.  The global option may not be of much use
> to him if there is a wide variation in how loosely different channels adhere
> to start/end times for programs.

Per-channel would probably be a better idea, since there wouldn't really
be a way to guess if a particular show would be early/late unless the
channel itself was known to be.

But has anyone actually seen pre/post work?  Maybe myth is just
reporting incorrect timestamps for me when I go into the editor, but
everything I encode is much shorter than it should be.

-Chris