[mythtv-users] MythMusic on Remote Frontend

Steven J. Finnegan sjf at controlsoftcorp.com
Thu Sep 11 12:12:13 EDT 2003

At 09:57 9/11/2003, you wrote:
> [...]

Both Myth and MythMusic were checked out of CVS as of a day or two ago.

Running from a shell gives....

[mythtv at orion ~]$ mythfrontend mythmusic
Unable to initialize plugin 'mythmusic'.
Unable to initialize plugin 'mythmythmusic'.

What files are supposed to be installed, and where? There are no files
named "mythmythmusic" on the drive. The only files with "mythmusic" in
their names outside of the source directories are...

/usr/local/lib/mythtv/plugins/libmythmusic.so
/usr/local/share/mythtv/i18n/mythmusic_it.qm
/usr/local/share/mythtv/i18n/mythmusic_es.qm
/usr/local/share/mythtv/i18n/mythmusic_ca.qm
/usr/local/share/mythtv/i18n/mythmusic_nl.qm
/usr/local/share/mythtv/i18n/mythmusic_de.qm
/usr/local/share/mythtv/i18n/mythmusic_dk.qm
/usr/local/share/mythtv/i18n/mythmusic_pt.qm

Thanks,
sjf

Steven J. Finnegan, President
Controlsoft Corporation