[mythtv-users] myth box crashed hard...

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 11 16:45:35 EDT 2003

No, I have a regular bttv card.  RH8, Vanilla kernel 2.4.20, ALSA 0.9.3,
Athlon XP 1600+, Asus A7V266 mobo.  No funky alpha drivers or anything.  My
RAM (256MB PC2100 SDRAM) is slow but otherwise good AFAIK.  I'm wondering if
I have a heat problem under very heavy load... possible, I suppose.  I'll
have to see if I can get lm_sensors working.

-JAC