[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and succesful install

MythTV at C4L davidc-mythtv at connect4less.com
Thu Sep 11 16:57:28 EDT 2003

I'm a MythTV+PVR350 user and I just got CVS w/oversan working perfectly,
except when I run out of disk space.  When I bought mine, I should have
probably bought the 250, but I figured I had the wife going for it so I
invested in the future.  I think the ivtv guys are going to get the
other half working like butter.

I followed the online docs for Mandrake 9.1 and with some searching on
the list, (GO FAQ!) I got it going.

What is your config made up of?  What's the problem your running into?