[mythtv-users] Must recording re-start when swtching channel?

Dane Kantner webmaster at dddane.com
Fri Sep 12 16:22:53 EDT 2003

> It took me less than half a minute to change it to not truncate the file
when
> it resets the buffer on channel change.  Much less time than you all are

I kind of like the "feature" of it deleting the buffer if you will...did you
change it in CVS, and is it an option or just changed now?  at what point
does the buffer clear itself if its not during a channel change?

BTW, channel changing seems to have been sped up dramatically recently... is
this true or is that my imagination?

-dane