[mythtv-users] HELP! Unable to compile MythDVD in Mandrake 9.1

David Wachs dbwmyth at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 16:31:24 EDT 2003

I've been banging my head over this for a good week.

I've installed all dependencies (Exept libdvdread3... there is no mdk package for that, so i used libdvdread2) and no matter what I do I get the following error after "make":

dvdprobe.cpp: In member function `bool DVDProbe::probe()':
dvdprobe.cpp:547: `DVDUDFVolumeInfo' undeclared (first use this function)
dvdprobe.cpp:547: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [dvdprobe.o] Error 1
make: *** [sub-mtd] Error 2

Does anybody have any ideas?  I'm going nuts here!  Thanks.

David