[mythtv-users] Xbox Frontend CD won't boot

Dennis Cartier pvr at trigger.net
Sun Sep 14 08:04:29 EDT 2003

Umm you have 'xbox=cdrom' in the linuxboot.cfg you burned to the CD correct?
If you try to use the file as shipped it will be pointing to the E:
partition and you will get this error.

Also make sure you will need to put a swap file onto the E: partition and
modify the /etc/fstab file as the Xbox's memory is too small to run version
0.11 and you will get dumped back to the X desktop after it boots. Look in
the archives for my message giving the exact changes required to do this.

Dennis