[mythtv-users] Frozen Picture in Frontend

Chris B news at semperpax.com
Mon Sep 15 15:52:17 EDT 2003

With the latest CVS, I'm experiencing a frozen frontend watching Live TV
after an indeterminate amount of time. I didn't have this problem before
(CVS about 15 days ago)

Symptoms:
-  The image is frozen, frontend outputs messages like "waiting for
input for 2sec" (I do not have the exact message in mind) to the console
- I don't see a timing pattern so far
- The backend continues to fill correctly the ringbuffer

I suspect a network/socket problem but I wanted to know if someone else
had the same problem as to see if the problem is in my box or in MythTV.

- Chris -