[mythtv-users] Extracting Mpeg2 streams from NUV (for DVD playback)

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Mon Sep 15 13:06:03 EDT 2003

On 15 Sep 2003 at 13:43, Roy Hooper wrote:

> Any advice on where to look/start would be hugely appreciated.  I'm sure I
> can't be the only person who wants to archive PVR-250 recorded shows to
> regular DVD format?

Hmm, seems to me I remember reading in the archives recently that just
renaming the nuv file to mpeg extension gives you a standard mpeg2 file that
your dvd mastering s/w should be able to output to dvd, haven't tried it
myself yet since I don't have a dvd writer atm

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting