[mythtv-users] Any way to force-tune live tv?

Steele Price steele at xtcp.net
Mon Sep 15 17:29:53 EDT 2003

I think a very small change to the scheduler would accomplish this, add a
checkbox to "change to but don't record" like my satbox does would work
fine.  I happen to use this feature alot, while watching the news, have it
change to the movie I want at 6:45 by itself.

Steele Price
CTO
Digital Dreamshop
http://xtcp.net