[mythtv-users] Autologin on second head

Kristof Pelckmans kristof.pelckmans at antwerpen.be
Tue Sep 16 22:40:19 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I read several posts about people adding an autologin for a mythtv user. I also
read posts about people discussing whether to use two separate x-sessions or
xinerama.

I would like to combine these two : run an autologin on the second head of my
Matrox Millenium G450, while leaving the second head for regular X-use.
Preferably, the first head would use a session manager (xdm, gdm, kdm) so
different users can use the system.

Does anyone do anything like this ? I can't seem to find a way to get my video
card in real dual head mode (no xinerama, but two separate x-sessions). I don't
know if it will work with xinerama.

Thanks for your comments,

Kristof