[mythtv-users] Mythweb schedualed recordings empty dataset

MegaDeTH megadeth at geekopolis.com
Tue Sep 16 22:27:29 EDT 2003

Having odd issues with mythweb lately, checked out CVS for everything
tonight, tonight, the problem is centered around schedualed recordings.

It was working fine, then I added about 5 new shows to the schedualed list.

Now when I click on schedualed recordings, I get no records, just the
top menu, and the table header list, ie show, station, airdate, length,
viewing the html looks perfect, nothing missing, except all the data.

I would expect to see some php timeout error or something similar, but
nothing shows up.

I do see this message on mythbackend

Unable to write to client socket, as it's no longer there

I have verbose output on, I do see this message often, when mythweb is
building a preview picture, and there's a few new shows, only half will
actually show up, I get the unable to write to client message, a refresh
will allow all the previews to display.

The server is fairly slow, not sure if this matters, it'a a dual p2 400
box, with 2 pvr 250's, running mysql & apache, and a few other services,
   little server just keeps going and going, someday I may upgrade it, I
should get a few more years out of it though...

The record table currently has 19 records on it, mythfrontend fix
conflicts has ~ 12 pages of shows currently listed, all the dates look sane.