[mythtv-users] changed area codes, cant get mythtv working

miller44 at optonline.net miller44 at optonline.net
Wed Sep 17 18:07:55 EDT 2003

i moved up to school after having my mythtv box working fine at home, i just got cable up here so i tried setting up my mythtv, what i did was ran ./setup again, said yes to clear program information, entered the new zip code, picked the right thing, then i ran mythfilldatabase, then i went into the frontend and everything is just unknown, i have since ran mythfilldatabase a few times more and no luck
Im running mythtv .10 still w/xmltv .15
Anyone have any idea whats up?
Thanks,
    Mike