[mythtv-users] Is the pchdtv card looking good?

Keith C linux at keithandjill.com
Thu Sep 18 12:48:59 EDT 2003

You have checked http://www.antennaweb.org to see what you might receive
with varying size antennas, right?  I get 8 channels (well, seven, but
PBS has 2 subs) with a small antenna manually pointed with a compass at
towers 40 miles away, while my dad uses an amplified antenna with a
powered rotating mount to hit towers 80 or so miles away.  It's just a
matter of size and money :)

And if you don't get anything, let me know about the used pchdtv card.

Any reason you went with the Audio Authority over the Key Digital
converter?

Keith C