[mythtv-users] Slight Occasional Hiccup

Albert Santoni GameGod at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 18 17:50:18 EDT 2003

The general consensus on this one is that there is no answer.
I'm sure there's more than 10 other users (probably a LOT more) including
myself that have this same "mysterious" problem of hiccuping occasionally
during LiveTV.

Just about everyone who asks about this bug has tried everything they can do
to fix it on their system, to no avail (again, including myself.)

I can only conclude that it is a bug in MythTV, or possibly something lower
level such as X.

(I'm not even sure if Isaac acknowledges the fact that a LOT of people
notice this...)

Albert Santoni