[mythtv-users] Color adjustment per card?

bobnvic at everestkc.net bobnvic at everestkc.net
Thu Sep 18 17:20:31 EDT 2003

I have a PVR-250 and a bttv card in my mythtv system.  With a monitor
hooked up the PVR250 looked perfect, with tv-out it has too much red in
the picture (faces tend to be reddish and actual reds tend to be neon - I
take it that's oversaturation?).  In live-tv mode I can adjust the picture with
F1-F8 to get a pretty good result.  I take it that the F1-F8 keys are
adjusting v4l values?  The bttv card on the other hand appears to have far
too much contrast (large white spots mainly), which I've seen mentioned
on the mailing list.

Is there any way to get the colors right for both?   Will mythtv save the
contrast settings on a per card basis?  Is there another way to get this to
work?

Thanks,

Bob C.