[mythtv-users] Problem With MythTV-0.11

Birch, Robert - BMHO robert.birch at ber-mac.com
Thu Sep 18 16:51:13 EDT 2003

>> I had everything running great. I was using MythWeb2 to see what was
coming
>> up on TV. I accidentally scheduled a program to record at a later time.
This
>> caused mythbackend to fail. Now I can't connect to MythWeb2 anymore. I
>> deleted the whole database and recreated it but still can't use it.

>What's the error message you get from mythweb?
>
>-Chris

Here is what I get:

Warning at /var/www/html/mythweb2/includes/mythbackend.php, line 71:
fsockopen() [function.fsockopen <http://www.php.net/function.fsockopen>]:
php_hostconnect: connect failed

Warning at /var/www/html/mythweb2/includes/mythbackend.php, line 71:
fsockopen() [function.fsockopen <http://www.php.net/function.fsockopen>]:
unable to connect to 127.0.0.1:6543

Fatal Error at /var/www/html/mythweb2/includes/mythbackend.php, line 17:
Unable to connect to mythbackend, is it running?
The system administrator has been notified and the problem will be remedied
shortly.

I have found that if I can delete the show before it records, it will come
back after a bit. The backend is running on a PII 400 RH9.0

Thanks,
Robert Birch