[mythtv-users] What would be the best route to go?

MegaDeTH megadeth at geekopolis.com
Thu Sep 18 20:46:48 EDT 2003

I thought HDTV was standardized a tad more than that, that's quite a
variation.

I would be playing recorded video, to hdtv, so the bitrate wouldnt be
anywhere near that level, and in mpeg4 format.

The xbox supports HDTV out, however I dont think they have hacked the
drivers far enough to make it useable yet, it's only a matter of time
though, they are almost there.

I dont have an HDTV yet, but I probably will get a rear projection setup
sometime in the next year