[mythtv-users] updated nuvexport

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Sep 19 01:32:12 EDT 2003

Dennis finally had some time to update the wmv and divx portions of
nuvexport (and seemingly the vcd stuff, too).  New version is posted at
http://forevermore.net/myth  (I really need to get that linked to my
front page - oh well, something about cobblers' children and their
threadbare shoes is coming to mind)

Let me know if there are any problems with this.  Oh, and if anyone
knows anything about creating a Makefile.pl file, and is interested in
helping, please contact me.  I have zero experience with make, but would
like to turn this into a genuine project (and break it up into the main
binary and some shared files - perl objects just don't deal well
together in a single file).

Or if you're interested in writing a gui plugin (tk, curses, etc).....

-Chris