[mythtv-users] Any luck with nuvexport/mythtranscode/ffmpeg problem?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 19 23:11:57 EDT 2003

Just checking in... a little while ago a number of us were having problems
with nuvexport (nothing to do with the script though, apparently) where
ffmpeg was only ever seeing 3 video frames from mythtranscode.  I was just
curious to hear if anyone had solved their problem, as I still have it using
CVS from 9/15.  Does anyone even know if it's mythtranscode or ffmpeg that's
the culprit?

Interestingly enough, I tried using mencoder instead of ffmpeg/toolame using
the command line that was posted last week, and I got all of the video, but
the audio dropped out after a few seconds.  Weird.

-JAC