[mythtv-users] Icons and Broadcast type

Örn Hansen orn.hansen at swipnet.se
Sat Sep 20 15:16:21 EDT 2003

Yesterday, I setup the Icons for the channels and got them working.  Had to
directly edit the database to put in the filenames to the icons.  Today, when
I reboot the system again, and have called the mythfilldatabase ... the Icons
are suddenly all gone!!! the Icon fields in the channels tubles, are clear,
empty!  Anybody know whats going on here?

Another thing, is the classification of the broadcast in the TV listings.  How
do I get this working, all I get is "unknown", no genre classing at all?