[mythtv-users] Packard Bell Remote lircrd config?

Brent Borghese brent at bborghese.com
Sat Sep 20 12:32:47 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 11:26, Jim Jarrett wrote:
> After several months of fooling around, I have gotten my Myth box up and
> running.
>
> If anyone is using a Packard Bell remote with LIRC, I'd appreciate seeing
> your .lircrc file. I am not entirely sure how I want to set mine up.

Here is my .lircrc for my Packard Bell.

But, I have had nothing but problems using the Packard Bell rs-232
receiver with LIRC, I did get it working, but it would work for 10
minutes and stop working for 5 minutes.  I try the remote on 2 different
computers and it worked the same.

So, I built a LIRC receiver and just use the remote part.  Now things
work grate.

Brent

My .lircrc
----------