[mythtv-users] new mythweb still doesn't work for me, help lol

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 20 15:49:58 EDT 2003

I just tried downloading mythweb again (the new one) and I still can't get
it to work. Since about a month ago it has never worked right. Grabbed it
off of CVS twice today, and did the chgrp, chmods plus double checked that
short tags are on. I also updated the entire myth fleet to current CVS.
Whenever I goto to mythweb the backend reports:

2003-09-20 14:42:58 MainServer::HandleAnnounce Playback
2003-09-20 14:42:58 adding: localhost as a player 0

However I always get a 'the page cannot be displayed' error. I'm using the
older mythweb perfectly fine in another directory and I have mysql, php,
apache all setup perfectly as far as I can tell. I have found that after I
install the new mythweb, the first time I can usually access it somewhat but
then it just dies.

I tried clicking recorded programs and it prompted me to dl the php file
(wtf? php works perfectly why is it doing this). When I clicked
sheduled_recordings.php it shows a source doc ie :

L˳FM0<3,HBNuzxoPLF)OClyB|^nhǑXUu^0.^m؀QO0/
&hhuda[+5maob ?7s
Î>@B6qkĩ~XZ%mH+^,ޟfH ;
YDlc,cdfIҚuJZ!BY\<ϞȋzsU qX/c97-4/
psfFafo>אᥱF]=tagœh{6kI3!֤B:k$̹o