[mythtv-users] Xbox No input

Ken J. Davis kdavis at cyberdavisfamily.com
Sat Sep 20 23:13:22 EDT 2003

OK, so would you believe dead batteries in my Xbox remote?(I figure when I
do something so stupid, I may as well share it with others, for humorous
purposes, of course)

Thanks for confirming what should work and what shouldn't....that advice
led me to verify the remote actually worked by popping in a DVD.(DVD
didn't work either)  Once I put in good batts and moved the IR sensor to
the #1 connector. All came together quickly.

Performance appears to be no different than my Athlon XP 1800/RH 8 frontend.

Took me awhile, but now I'm in business!!