[mythtv-users] Anyone happy with G400 TV out?

Juha juhis at trinity.is-a-geek.com
Sun Sep 21 13:43:45 EDT 2003

Well, slightly offtopic, since I haven't tried out mythtv just yet, so I
don't know how these apply. But I do know, that using for example
mga_vid from mplayer or better yet, recent directfb drivers give me an
*excelent* picture on the tv screen with my g400. Easily competes with
my dvd-player. I hope mythtv support some of these. At least you could
try out running myth on XDirectFB, I guess you can display that on the
tv also.

juhis