[mythtv-users] RH9 Nehemiah w/ PVR-250 FE&BE distribution

Gertjan Assies gertjan at assies.nu
Mon Sep 22 01:33:38 EDT 2003

> * All necessary patches applied to kernel, including
> v4l2, lirc_dev, etc. so that devfs is not
> needed(causes problems with RH9).

I certainly would be interested in a complete solution,
but I also want my own setup working, if only for the I did it myself
experience.
So would you be inclined to explain what you mean by the not needing
devfs, cause i've been wrestling with lirc/pvr250 grey remote combo for
some time now, dmesg en var/log/lircd all look good, but I'm not getting
any response when pressing a button on the remote.

Thanks,
Gertjan