[mythtv-users] MythWeb - Orig. Airdate : 2000

ray cielencki mythtv at rayslinky.com
Sun Sep 21 23:27:33 EDT 2003

i've noticed this too. the date 2000 is in the database so its not a
mythweb problem. ive run tv_grab_na and output to a file. it looks
like anytime a <date> element isn't specified by zap2it (or wherever
your listings are coming from), the database winds up with 2000. i
believe mythfilldatabase interprets the lack of date as 0 which gets
turned into the 4 digit year 2000... if i run a select * from program
where airdate="" or airdate="0000"; (0000 is the default) i get an
empty set.

/rayc