[mythtv-users] Asus Pundit

Buchanan, Paul Paul.Buchanan at thomson.com
Mon Sep 22 10:16:13 EDT 2003

The PVR 250 will fit in the Pundit, and many people on this list have this
setup.  However, it does require quite abit of force to get it in there, and
the case may end up bulging slightly when it is in.  Also, you can fit two
PVR250's in this case, but it requires some modifications to some of the
sheet metal.  Take a look here:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=67196;search_st
ring=void%20warranty%20pundit;guest=1228206&t=search_engine#67196

Paul