[mythtv-users] updated nuvexport

Paul de Bruin P.W.deBruin at ewi.tudelft.nl
Mon Sep 22 22:29:18 EDT 2003

> Let me know if there are any problems with this.

I succesfully created an SVCD from a MythTV recording (pvr350-pal,
cutlist working fine). However, the creation of a VCD using the same
source failed. The encoding process went fine, cutlist was honored, and
the intermediate .m2v displayed fine.  After completion the temporary
files were deleted and no .mpg file was there.

It is probably a silly bug and I tried looking at the nuvexport script
but unfortunately perl looks like line-noise to me :-)

mythtv cvs checkout from last sunday
nuvexport from sunday

Hope this helps,
Paul