[mythtv-users] nvidia TV out picture too small

Alan Snyder ax763 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 12:09:17 EDT 2003

>  GG>         Use nvtv to adjust overscan.
>

> Thanks, this tool is really great (and produces
better tv
> output than the
>
> original nVidia driver). The picture doesn't fill
the tv
> screen perfectly,
>
> but maybe I have to play with the settings.

Use NVTV to make the output at least as big as the TV
in both directions,
then use Myth's GUI size and offset settings to adjust
it down to just fill
the screen.  Remember that exact picture size on a TV
depends upon the scene
content, so you need to overscan a little if you never
want to see any
borders.