[mythtv-users] Xbox remote

Darren Mak dmak at digitalweb.ca
Wed Sep 24 18:41:38 EDT 2003

A couple of things. I am using mythtv-xbox.0.3 uncompressed on e

When I boot linux, I get to the main screen (black and white eventhough
I am using the included composite cables) I can tool around with the
controller, but clicking on mythtv in the menu does nothing.

I am trying to get my generic remote working as well thinking this may
have something to do with it, however I cannot find where to copy the
updated usb-xboxir.o file I downloaded. Reading one of the posts by
Dennis he states " If you are running the uncompressed version, simply
replace the existing
version that resides in /lib/modules/2.4.21-xbox/kernel/drivers/usb/."
However I do not seem to have this directory on the xbox, or anywhere in
the mythtv-xbox.0.3 folder on my other system. What am I missing here?

Thanks,

Darren