[mythtv-users] Anyone out there using nuvexport sucessfully with Axil Thim's RH9 Myth packages?

A Listman listman1 at baysidenetworks.com
Thu Sep 25 21:41:08 EDT 2003

I have most of my setup working except that nuvexport seems to stall and
never finish- no error message.  The script runs through the transcode
to the point where transcode says "done" but then it just sits there.  I
have left it for up to 24 hours on just a short video.

I already tried to back-rev my ffmpeg but that didn't seem to help.

Has anyone used nuvexport sucessfully with the Axil packages?

Chris