[mythtv-users] Channel 5 & 6 issues

Matt Ford mford at ecs.umass.edu
Fri Sep 26 14:28:49 EDT 2003

I know I have seen this brought up recently, but I didn't see a useful
fix.  On my setup (MythTV v.11 PVR-250 using latest IVTV drivers)
channels 5 and 6 do not come in properly.  The frequencies that are used
are off by a few MHz( I know the correct frequencies).  Everything else
works fine, and I was able to modify IvyTV utils perl file to change the
channel frequencies that it used, but I do not know how to do this in
Myth.  Does anyone know where the frequencies are stored, or how to
change them in the database or anything would be helpful!  Thanks for
all the help.  I am sorry if this has been discussed before, if so
please point me to the correct answer.

- Matt