[mythtv-users] New 200Gig WD hard drives @ Dell.com --> $26

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Sep 26 16:44:38 EDT 2003

> That's not what the rebate coupons say.  Both state:
> "Offer is limited to one rebate per customer/name/address."
> That's their out.

Yes..  the specific offer in the rebate.  Each rebate is a different
offer.  The rebates have different submission names, and validity
dates.  One is good on 180 or 200 gig drives, the other is good on 200
or 250 gig drives.

I've submitted many rebates that were identical, but had different
validity periods.  If the date of the offer changes, it's technically a
different offer....

-Chris