[mythtv-users] Re:Can't get audio settings to stick w/pvr-250

Vinton Coffman vintonc at redzone.com
Sat Sep 27 20:39:08 EDT 2003

Yes I did.  I posted on the mythtv-dev list about the profile settings.
  They don't seem to remember the settings.  When first enter a profile
to edit I see a big blue square with anything on it.  Its there when I
finish editing the profile and it flashes like it text was written on
it but is written over by the blue box almost instantly.

I didn't know if there was a manual setting I could change or not.  I
doubt that any manual changes would remain after a new recording starts.

I just updated my cvs today.  The update before that was just before
the ivtv settings patch so I guess it was something to do with that.  I
didn't see any special instructions on what to do after updating.

Thanks,
Vinton