[mythtv-users] Compile error

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Sun Sep 28 20:45:19 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 14:53, Murph Crusher wrote:
> I installed QT-update from the suse homepage. But it still hasn't fixed that
> problem. I can't imagine, that it isn't abe to be installed on suse! How
> about the makefiles. Why don't they have to be there. I think it's an error that
> hasn't much to do with qt, has it?
>
> Is it possible to add an installation source to yast for mythtv? and what is
> the server and url to it? how do I figure out, what these servers are ind
> common?
>
> Murph

Hi Murph,

I don't want to be rude, but maybe you should reconsider your attitude
towards Open Source software that's provided to you.

In the root-directory of the tarball is a file thats called README.
Just do what the name tells you to and you will see what you are
missing!

Hint: qmake XXX.pro will generate the makefiles

Torsten