[mythtv-users] nuvexport VCD file missing

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Sep 28 13:25:12 EDT 2003

> Yes.  If you look the mplex command is looking for a .m1v video file but
> nuvexport has created a .m2v file.  Edit nuvexport and change the .m2v
> extenstions to .m1v

That's weird.  Means that mpeg2enc is ignoring the filename that it was
told to output.

Oh well, it's been fixed on my master copy, I'll push it to the web in a
sec.

btw, there will be a change to nuvexport in the next few days (maybe
today - depends on how ambitious I get) when I upgrade to cvs mythtv.
This is because of the profile change in myth; I'll have to switch the
output profile to "auto" and I don't know how that will affect older
versions of mythtranscode.

-Chris